Here are the rules: 1: Always post the rules. 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones. 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
I was tagged by gravedancer40
1. If there were a tv show based on your life would it be a drama, romantic comedy, action, mystery or dysfunctional-family-reality-tv show?
I’d think romantic comedy, though I’d end up being the wacky best friend who advises the scatterbrained lead.
2. If you could pick a decade to be raised in (any time in the last 200 yrs or so), what would it be and why?
I’m happy I grew up in the 80s - lots of cheesetastic entertainment and fashion. Of course, I think the 1740s would have been interesting (damn you Outlander for making it look so good), but the lack of indoor plumbing and electricity would be a dealbreaker, so….yeah sticking to anytime in post-World War II.
3. What movie do you rewatch over and over, even though deep down you know it is kind of awful?
Big Trouble in Little China. It’s the epitome of bad, but I can’t look away every time it’s on tv. Also, Kurt Russell had crazy gorgeous eyes.
4. If you had to spend the night alone in a dark room in a run-down house with a clown or a man in a hockey mask, who would you pick?
Clown - they’re misunderstood and creepy, but I’m pretty sure I could take them. Man in hockey mask….no way.
5. What is your go-to roadtrip album(s) or song(s)?
No go-to songs…I’d just turn on the radio and just hope for the best.
6. Would you choose eternal life with little money or a standard-length life with endless money?
Too many caveats - is eternal life with no aging? Cause I don’t need much to be happy, but I’d like to to keep the aging vampire-like. But if my body’s going to age anyway, then give me standard length life with endless money - I’m sure I could find things to do if I didn’t have to crazy things like bills to pay.
7. If you could be the best friend of any actor or singer, who would you choose and why?
Amy Poehler - she’d amuse me endlessly.
8. Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
I do. Way too much is unexplained in this world to dismiss it out of hand.
9. Where would you like to go if you could be transported there right now with a boatload of local currency?
The Maldives. Or Scotland, as long as Heughan’s in the vicinity.
10. What was the most disappointing series finale of any tv show you’ve ever watched?
How I Met Your Mother. Grr.
11. What was the best series finale of any tv show you’ve ever watched?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I still miss that show.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, no question of how possible it is…where would you live?
2. What tv show can you watch episodes of a million times and never get bored of?
3. What’s your favourite snack?
Pretzel M&Ms. Kinda good for you but covered in chocolate to make it worthwhile.
4. How do you feel about penguins?
LOATHE the fact that I think they’re cute. But mostly loathe.
5. What would you rather do…spend money buying things or spending money experiencing things?
Spend money experiencing things
6. What’s your clearest childhood memory?
Running around my parents’ restaurant, playing under the tables.
7. Where are you your absolute happiest?
At home with my honey and my kindle.
8. What’s one song you LOVE rocking out to but would never admit out loud?
Fancy by the I-G-G-Y. Don’t judge me.
9. What’s your dream job?
10. What’s your fave alcoholic beverage?
Tequila. Glorious and heinous all at once.
11. Do you think ice climbing is bat shit crazy??
Pretty much. But hey, whatever floats your boat….
So the rules seem overly complicated and yeah - no one actually has to do this, but if you follow me and you want to do it, bonus. :)
Otherwise, just keep posting the pretty Heughan pics and I’d be just fine with that.
I’m watching Outlander because it’s amazingly done and it’s a great story. It has nothing to do with Sam Heughan’s face
I know. I’m watching for the scenery. And the horses…
I mean, the story is awesome. Sam’s face is just…like a cherry on top.
“If it was a sin for you to choose me…then I would go to the Devil himself and bless him for tempting ye to it.” He lifted my foot and gently kissed the tip of my big toe. I laid my hand on his head; the short hair felt bristly but soft, like a very young hedgehog. “I don’t think it was wrong,” I said softly. “But if it was…then I’ll go to the Devil with you, Jamie Fraser.”
Outlander 1x05 Promo “Rent”
I’m doing a following spree,
I want more outlander on my dash so if you post Outlander, Sam Heughan or Caitriona Balfe, please REBLOG so I can follow you!!
Two banners, just cause…
Don’t pretend I can’t hurt you.
Ejami (August 14th 2014).
Things I Learned from Outlander.
Claire & Dougal.
"Je suis prest. ‘I am ready.’ But ready for what?"
Jamie Fraser in Outlander 1.04 “The Gathering”
Page 1 of 18